Baked Chicken & Spicy Black Bean Puree by @thefitfoodieblog
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp chilli falkes
- Sprinkle of cayenne (optional)
- 1/4 cup Cheddar & Jalapeno Black Bean Harvest Snaps
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 egg white
- In a bowl crush the Cheddar & Jalapeno Black Bean Harvest Snaps with the chia and chilli. Add cayenne if you’re game.
- In a separate bowl, place the egg white.
- Dip the breast in the egg white, then into the crust, and coat on both sides.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes in a moderate oven until cooked through.
- Blend the puree ingredients together and spread on a plate
- Serve with your favourite steamed veg
- Drizzle with olive oil (and more lemon, if you love it)
- Serve with cooked chicken breast
- Finish with fresh herbs and ENJOY!