Balsamic Tasty Toppers Spring Salad @rossandrewartha
Balsamic Tasty Topper Spring Salad
- 5 Lebanese Cucumbers sliced length ways
- 5 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bocconcini
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Squash finely sliced
- 1 Zucchini finely sliced
- 1/2 Avocado, pitted and diced
- Punit of Tomatoes
- Bunch of Asparagus
- Bunch Snow Peas finely sliced
- Fresh herbs, for garnish (basil, mint and/or chives)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Balsamic Tasty Toppers
Balsamic Tasty Topper Spring Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh Basil or a mix of Basil and Mint
- 1 small Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice, plus 1/2 teaspoon zest
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
To make the Spring Salad Dressing
- Add finely sliced Basil and minced Garlic to a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and whisk well.
To make the Spring Salad
- Blanch Squash, Zucchini, Asparagus and Snow Peas and pat dry.
- In a large salad bowl add Cucumbers, Radish, Capsicum, Avocado, Tomatoes, Bocconcini and sliced blanched vegetables, mix together.
- Generously drizzle with Spring Salad Dressing.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, Sea Salt and ground Pepper.
- Top with Balsamic Tasty Toppers