Crunchy Baked Greek Feta Pasta @amyleeactive
- 225g/8oz pasta of choice
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- 100g olives
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 block (225g/8oz) feta cheese
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup packed chopped fresh basil plus more for serving
- Topping: 1 packet of Greek Dressing Tasty Toppers + extra 1/2 block feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F. Place the cherry tomatoes, olives, red onion and garlic in an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes, and flip a couple Bmes to coat it with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes burst, and the feta cheese melts.
- While baking, cook the pasta in a pot of salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking liquid to toss it in the baking dish.
- Transfer the basil leaves and cooked pasta to the baking dish and toss to combine. Sprinkle feta cheese on top and sprinkle entire packet of Tasty Toppers over the pasta. Bake for another 10 minutes until a golden brown crust forms on top and garnish with more fresh basil to serve.