Salt & Vinegar Rice Paper rolls
- 100g vermicelli noodles
- 12 rice paper wrappers
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 bag Salt and Vinegar Green Pea Harvest Snaps
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 lime, segmented
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes, drain and set aside.
- Half fill a shallow bowl with warm water. Dip one rice paper wrapper at a time in water until softened, shake off excess liquid and lay flat on a bench.
- Fill with capsicum, mango, chicken, Harvest Snaps, noodles, herbs and a squeeze of lime. Fold over one end, then fold in sides and roll up to enclose. Repeat with remaining rice paper and fillings.
- Serve rice paper rolls with sweet chilli sauce and lime.