Smoky Summer Salad
- 2 corn cobs
- 3 peaches, quartered
- 2 cups rocket
- 1 cup multi-coloured cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup manchego cheese, shaved
- 1 bag Smoky Paprika Black Bean Harvest Snaps.
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare a grill or griddle pan for medium-high heat. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, 10 to 12 minutes. Add peaches halfway through cooking corn.
- Transfer to a plate and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- Cut kernels off the cob.
- For honey mustard dressing, place ingredients in a jar and shake well until you can’t see any honey on the base of the jar. Adjust sweet (honey), sour (vinegar) and salt to taste.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together corn kernels, grilled peaches, rocket, cherry tomatoes, onion, avocado, cheese and Harvest Snaps. Dress with honey mustard dressing