Wasabi Snap Sushi
- 4 sheets nori
- 1 cup cooked sushi rice
- 1 bag Wasabi Green Pea Harvest Snaps
- 5 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Soy sauce, to serve
- Wasabi paste, to serve
- Pickled ginger, to serve
- Place a sushi mat on a clean surface with slats running horizontally.
- Place a nori sheet, shiny side down, on the mat. Use wet hands to spread hands of rice over nori sheet in a 1cm layer, leaving a 3cm-wide border along the edge furthest away from you.
- Place Harvest Snaps, radishes, avocado, salmon, spring onion and sesame seeds. Hold filling in place while rolling the mat over to enclose rice and rilling. Repeat with remaining nori and filling ingredients.
- Use a sharp knife to slice sushi widthways into 2cm thick slices.
- Place on serving dishes with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger.