Asian Tuna & Wasabi Pea Crunch by @thefitfoodieblog
For the crunch
- 1/2 cup Harvest Snaps Pea Wasabi Flavour
- 1/2 tbsp black sesame
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
For the Asian Tuna
- 1 fresh tuna steak (approx. 180g)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp miso paste + 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup asian greens (any work)
To make the Pea crunch
- Place the Harvest Snaps Wasabi Pea Crisps, black sesame and chilli flakes in a food processor and blitz for a few seconds or crush with a pestle and mortar.
To make the Asian Tuna
- Steam your greens and place them in a bowl.
- Sauté the tuna in sesame oil in a hot pan for a few minutes on each side.
- Pour miso broth over greens, top with tuna and sprinkle over Pea crunch.
- Finish with a squeeze of lemon and additional sesame oil.