Garlic & Rosemary Sweet Potato Soup by @naturalspoonfuls
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 cups Broth/Vegetable Stock
- 3/4 cup Lentils
- 450g Sweet Potato, cubed
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- Harvest Snaps – Tasty Toppers (Garlic & Rosemary)
- Chilli Flakes, optional garnish
- Heat oil in a large saucepan on a medium heat.
- Sauté onion & garlic until softened.
- Add broth, lentils, sweet potato, zucchini and rosemary. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer, continue to cook for a further 15 minutes or until sweet potato has softened.
- Use a hand blender to blitz soup to a smooth consistency.
- Stir through coconut cream and cook for a further two minutes.
- Serve and garnish with chilli flakes and Harvest Snaps Garlic & Rosemary Tasty Toppers!