Spicy Vegan Tacos
- 1 large sweet potato, cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 cup purple kale leaves
- 6 tortillas, toasted
- 1 small bunch radishes
- 1 bag Harvest Snaps Pea Chilli
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 2 long red chilli, sliced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, coat sweet potato with olive oil, cumin and paprika. Place in one layer on baking tray and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add kale to baking tray and toss with sweet potato. Return to the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until sweet potato is browned.
- Assemble tacos by layering kale, sweet potato, radishes, Harvest Snaps Chilli Pea Crisps, coriander and chilli. Serve immediately.