Sweet Potato Avocado Toast with Crunch @amyleefit_
- 1 large sweet potato
- Olive oil spray Toppings
- 1 avocado, smashed
- Chilli flakes
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tbsp honey
- Handful of Garlic & Rosemary Tasty Toppers
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise with the skin on. They should be approximately 1cm thick, which produces 4-5 slices.
- Spray slices with olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- Place sweet potato slices on a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. They should be fork tender, but not too soft. Allow potato slices to rest on a wire rack for a couple of minutes to avoid sogginess.
- Add toppings and enjoy.
- Put slices in toaster on a medium setting.
- Depending on toaster strength, you will need to toast 4 Bmes. They should be fork tender but not too soft.
- Let them cool on a wire rack for a couple of minutes before adding your toppings.